Friday, September 14, 2007
BJ
I was down with UTI this past week. That's Urinary Tract Infection, folks. It's when your urinary tract is blocked by nana, making it painful to make wiwi. You also get fever on and off. I was told it's quite common among females, but not for males. And mine was quite severe, with a white cells count that was 683 more than the high range of 3. Nobody really knows what causes it. The doctor that attended to me in the hospital last Sunday, though, did ask me when I last had sexual intercourse. I couldn't answer right away. I didn't know what to say. So she asked if it had been days. I shook my head. Months? Still unsure about what to tell her, I just said "yeah, months". The truth is I've never...well, never mind. The doctor wanted me admitted for 2-3 days. But after a quick check with my friend doctor, I told her to just give me the prescription and I'll self-medicate at home. She did give me IV before releasing me. The antibiotic she prescribed eased the pain a bit. But it wasn't until the following morning when I felt much much better. Mother made me BJ. That's buko juice, which she had me drink before breakfast. Miracle drink, I tell you folks! An hour or so later the pain started to go away. By the time I drank my second glass of BJ the following morning, the pain was almost gone completely. Mabuhay ang BJ!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment