Meryl Streep (Best Actress, Comedy or Musical)
"I just want to say that in my long career, I've played so many extraordinary women that I'm getting mistaken for one. I'm very clear that I'm the vessel for other people's stories and other people's lives."
Robert Downey Jr. (Best Actor, Comedy or Musical)
''First of all, I want to thank Susan Downey, who told me that Matt Damon was going to win, so don't bother to prepare a speech.''
Paul McCartney (Presenter)
"But animation is not just for children. They're also for adults who take drugs."
Ricky Gervais (Host)
"One stereotype I hate is that all Irishmen are just drunk, sweary hellraisers. Please welcome Colin Farrell."
Martin Scorsese (Lifetime Achievement Awardee), quoting William Faulkner
"The past is never dead. It's not even past."
Jeff Bridges (Best Actor, Drama)
"You're really screwing up my under appreciated status here."
No comments:
Post a Comment