- I’m bisaya. Was born in Cebu. But I’m a Manila boy. Moved here when I was 2 years old and have been to Cebu only once, 7 years ago. It was the longest 3 days of my life.
- I think Gary Larson is a god.
- I’m a strict non-smoking, non-drinking non-vegetarian.
- I believe that goodness is its own reward.
- I can can never get tired of watching the following films: Children of Heaven, The Road Home, Sense & Sensibility, Amadeus, Finding Nemo
- I’m a relationship virgin and I'm currently accepting applicants for devirginizer.
- A friend of mine once quipped how I’m always paiba. I totally agree.
- I’ve been blonde (all shades), brunette, red-, green- and blue-haired.
- I say, we die only once. Let’s make our death count.
- I want a closed casket when I die. I don’t want anybody to have an image of me as a corpse! And I want to be cremated and my ashes thrown into the waters of Boracay. And I want it done cinematically, against the sunset, with Cholo Laurel directing.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
B'Day Boi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment