I caught a screening of Die Hard 4.0 last night. In a bus bound for Fairview from Ayala. Pero hindi ko natapos ang movie kasi bumaba na ako sa Cubao. BUt I saw enough of it to have these 4.0 things to say.
1.0 'Di naman masyado galit sa kotse ang direktor 'no.
2.0 Justin Long looks like Anthony Keidis of Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Throughout the movie, or at least the first half of it that I saw, I kept expecting he would start singing "give it away, give it away, give it away now!"
3.0 Ang late-'80s ng idea of an all-powerful computer system as villain.
4.0 In fairness, hindi masama ang kopya ng movie that the bus screened. 'Di siya direct disc-to-disc copy, though, I think. Pero di rin naman siya kinunan from inside a moviehouse, I think. (But I wouldn't know really kasi hindi ako nanonood ever ng pirated.) At isa pang in fairness, maganda ang sound system ng bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment