Yey, I'm a published amateur photographer now! And in an international travel book no less. My photo, "Isla Azul", which I took during a trip to Camiguin last year, is one of only 10 that were chosen by the editors of "Blue List 2008", a Lonely Planet publication, from among contributions from all over the world. (I didn't really send it in. Never even heard of the book until one of the editors, who saw the photo in my Flickr page, emailed me.) It's the only photo from the Philippines and I'm the only Pinoy photog who made it in this year's edition of the book, which is published annually from Australia. Yey! The book's very nice and will make a good Christmas present for the travel enthusiast. It's a bit pricey, though, at P1,000+. But, yey! You can see the full pic in one of the photo albums here and in flickr.com/photos/chriscab. Yey!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Isla Planeta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment