-
The New Bod
Lost at least 25 lbs since hitting the gym in April. I'm now more fit and, I assume, healthier than I've ever been.
-
The Debut Movie
It's called "Dayo", a Tagalog-language full-length animated feature that I co-wrote with one of the writers of "Ang Tanging Ina". It was such a blast working on this, my first movie project. Can't wait for it to be finished. Sooper thanks to my officemate Jayel for getting me onboard!
-
The "Chance"
For the third straight year, a song of mine has been picked up and released on a mainstream CD. The song is "Take A Chance" and it's included in the Viva Records release Someone Like Me, by local chanteuse Alynna. It followed the release of "Is It Over" in Nina's self-titled album in 2006 and "Loko" in Viva's Sabi Mo Lang Pala by Angeli Mae. Sana hindi ma-break ang streak this year. Calling-calling Neil G!
-
The "Train"
I've always dreamed of writing a dance track and it came true late last year. "Train" is a collaboration with Eggboy, a.k.a. Diego Mapa of the local bands Cambio, Pedicab and Monsterbot. It's a chillout track in the vein of Tracey Thorn's downtempo tunes and it's been given the fantastic remix treatment by local DJ-producer Funk Avy.
-
The Lonely "Picture"
Oh you know, the one that landed in the Lonely Planet travel book. Thanks ever to my good friend Maricar for sponsoring my trip to Camiguin in 2006 where I took the shot! And to Nestle for bringing the BEAR BRAND team to Cagayan De Oro.
-
The Trips
I'm so thankful for the time and the resources that allowed me to go and enjoy Hongkong, Ilocos, Palawan and Boracay. I hope to explore more places this year.
-
The Friendships
Ang subok na matibay, subok na matatag (Azkhals). Ang naging matibay ("Megaprodu" Aldrinne). Ang bagong pwedeng maging matibay ("Superbo" Cris, Clyde, Temi). Ang bagong matibay na ka-text at ka-YM (Euge, Bonbon). Pinayaman at pinasaya ninyo ang buhay ko lashyeer. Sana magtuloy-tuloy ang tibay dishyeer and ever and ever amen.
-
The Challenges and Failures
Blessings in disguise. Made me wiser, stronger, more resourceful, more patient, more understanding, more faithful.
9. The Peace
Especially in the family.
10. The Love
From above. Even if I'm not worthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment